Are you on the pulse of what’s next in design? Do you love keeping tabs on new social media trends? Do you recognize the importance of, and feel passionately about data privacy? Permission Slip by Consumer Reports is looking for a consultant with expertise in Social Media and Marketing Design with a strong desire to build community through high-quality content and engagement. This is a three-month remote consulting opportunity with potential for extension. Time commitment is estimated around 10-15 hours per week.
You’ll be a fit for this consulting project if:
- You are detailed oriented and a strong communicator
- You actively research and participate in social media trends
- You’re always looking for ways to highlight brands and engage with communities
- You have 3-5 years of experience running social media for social impact organizations
- You are data-driven and analytical.
We are seeking a consultant who will:
- Create a content calendar and post 3-5 weekly graphics/videos for Permission Slip’s existing social channels (Instagram, Twitter)
- Create of 3-5 monthly promotional and marketing emails/templates
- Explore new social channels for building a community around privacy and online safety and provide us with a list of recommendations
- Develop launch and implementation strategies for new channels
- Moderate and monitor posts
- Engage with other content creators, commenters, and users
- Report on growth, learnings, and optimizations for all channels
Interested parties should get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining their interest, qualifications and attaching a resume or CV (websites or portfolio pages are also welcome). To request more information, please contact email@example.com